What we offer:
Hourly rate £12.65 per hour
An additional enhancement of £1 per/hour at any hours worked over contracted hours.
Welcome bonus of £150 at 6 month and £150 at 12 months
Bonus Scheme- Refer a friend and receive £100- £250 depending on job role and following successful probation period.
Paid DBS – so no expense to you (Subject to Contract)
A fantastic training programme to support with career development, along with Chaps 10 week training program and also clinical training to support with Chaps Role.
Attendance Bonus at end of year – subject to contract
Paid Face to Face Training
Paid E Learning training end of year – Subject to contract
Group Employee of the Month.
The position offers the successful candidate a fantastic opportunity to join the team at our purpose-built care Centre located in Middlesbrough surrounded with a beautiful enclosed garden.
If you have a genuine interest in working within a caring environment, the ability to lead and communicate effectively at all levels, a commitment to working as a team player and the passion to deliver the best person centred care to our residents this role may be a perfect fit.
We’re looking for passionate Senior Care Assistants wishing to develop there clinical skills and knowledge and undertake CHAPS training to join our Prestige Care Team at one of our stunning, Residential & nursing services in Middlesbrough. Your passion for the highest quality care and the kindness to want to make a difference to the lives of individuals is essential to your success in this role. Within this role it would be beneficial to have Dementia and Mental Health knowledge and skills.
· As a CHAPS you will lead a team of Care Assistants / support nurses in delivering the highest quality care to all residents throughout your shift.
· To assist with all aspects of personal care and support, such as personal hygiene, assistance with meals, activities and social interaction.
· Complete, observe and review care planning needs for Residents, and complete written daily records in line with company policy.
· Ensure residents are comfortable and support our nurses by carrying out simple/basic nursing tasks once qualified to do so.
· Liaise with Multi-Disciplinary Teams, including GP’s and District Nurses, to ensure all aspects of a resident’s care are addressed effectively.
· Support with training and supervision of junior and new staff members in all aspect of their work.
· To build relationships with residents and their families to ensure they/their loved ones are safe and well cared for.
· Have experience working as a Senior Care Assistant in a similar setting and the desire to develop further.
· Be caring with the ability to build relationships with residents and promote independence, dignity and respect, whilst ensuring the highest standards of care are delivered.
.Successful applicant must hold a Level 3 in Health and Social Care and Chaps Training or be willing to complete the Chaps Training.