Why work for The Prestige Group
· You will receive full training and an opportunity to develop your career and gain further Qualifications to enhance to Diploma in Health and Social Care qualification level
. The company offer training and support for you to develop your career within the care sector / Company offer internal promotions to help you progress within your career to Team Leader, Deputy and Management
. Hourly rate £11.80per hour
.Welcome Bonus of £150 after 6 months and further £150 at 12months
.Paid Training Face to Face & E Learning – subject to contract
.Sickness Bonus for high level attendance – subject to contract
. Overtime rate paid at extra £1 per hour / over contracted hours – (Subject to contract)
· Paid DBS, so no expense to you
· 28 days holiday (Inc. bank holiday paid at time & half – subject to contract)
· Pension Contribution
· Free on-site parking & uniform
. Refer a friend Scheme (Subject to contract)
. Employee of month scheme with the care home
The position offers the successful candidate a fantastic opportunity to join the team at our purpose-built care Centre located in Middlesbrough surrounded with a beautiful enclosed garden
If you have a genuine interest in working within a caring environment, the ability to lead and communicate effectively at all levels, a commitment to working as a team player and the passion to deliver the best person centered care to our residents this role may be a perfect fit.
We’re looking for passionate Senior Care Assistants (Nights) to join our Prestige Care Team at one of our stunning, Residential & nursing services in Middlesbrough. Your passion for the highest quality care and the kindness to want to make a difference to the lives of individuals is essential to your success in this role.
· As a Senior Care Assistant you will lead a team of Care Assistants in delivering the highest quality care to all residents throughout your shift.
· To assist with all aspects of personal care and support, such as personal hygiene, assistance with meals, activities and social interaction.
· Complete, observe and review care planning needs for Residents, and complete written daily records in line with company policy.
· Ensure residents are comfortable and assist with Manual Handling.
· Liaise with Multi-Disciplinary Teams, including GP’s and District Nurses, to ensure all aspects of a resident’s care are addressed effectively.
· Support with training and supervision of junior and new staff members in all aspect of their work.
· To build relationships with residents and their families to ensure they/their loved ones are safe and well cared for.
· Have experience working as a Senior Care Assistant in a similar setting.
· Be caring with the ability to build relationships with residents and promote independence, dignity and respect, whilst ensuring the highest standards of care are delivered.