Why work for The Prestige Group
· You will receive full training and an opportunity to develop your career and gain further Qualifications to enhance to Diploma in Health and Social Care qualification level
. The company offer training and support for you to develop your career within the care sector / Company offer internal promotions to help you progress within your career to Team Leader, Deputy and Management
. Hourly rate £11.80 per hour
. Overtime rate paid at extra £1 per hour / over contracted hours – (Subject to contract)
· DBS paid by the company, subject to contract
· 28 days holiday (Inc. bank holiday paid at time & half – subject to contract)
· Pension Contribution
· Free on-site parking & uniform
. Refer a friend Scheme (Subject to contract)
. Employee of month scheme with the care home and Group employee of the month (Subject to Contract)
.Paid E Learning Training (Subject to Contract)
.Attendance Bonus (Subject to Contract)
.Introduction Bonus after 6 month of £150 and 12 months of £150
The position offers the successful candidate a fantastic opportunity to join the team at our purpose-built care Centre located Ingleby Barwick surrounded.
If you have a genuine interest in working within a caring environment, the ability to lead and communicate effectively at all levels, a commitment to working as a team player and the passion to deliver the best person centred care to our residents this role may be a perfect fit.
We’re looking for passionate Senior Care Assistants (Nights) to join our Prestige Care Team at one of our stunning, Residential & nursing services in Ingleby Barwick. Your passion for the highest quality care and the kindness to want to make a difference to the lives of individuals is essential to your success in this role.
· As a Senior Care Assistant you will lead a team of Care Assistants in delivering the highest quality care to all residents throughout your shift.
· To assist with all aspects of personal care and support, such as personal hygiene, assistance with meals, activities and social interaction.
· Complete, observe and review care planning needs for Residents, and complete written daily records in line with company policy.
· Ensure residents are comfortable and assist with Manual Handling.
· Liaise with Multi-Disciplinary Teams, including GP’s and District Nurses, to ensure all aspects of a resident’s care are addressed effectively.
· Support with training and supervision of junior and new staff members in all aspect of their work.
· To build relationships with residents and their families to ensure they/their loved ones are safe and well cared for.
· Have experience working as a Senior Care Assistant in a similar setting.
· Be caring with the ability to build relationships with residents and promote independence, dignity and respect, whilst ensuring the highest standards of care are delivered.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £11.80 per hour
- Company pension
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
- English not required
- 12 hour shift
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Stockton-On-Tees, TS17 5BL: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- providing care: 3 years (preferred)
- supervisory: 2 years (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
- NVQ Level 2 Health & Social Care (preferred)
Work Location: In person